Saturday, May 30, 2009

Could you be a millionaire by 30?

For all of those recent graduates who may feel a little down about their outlook on life, I wanted to share a story of a friend of mine from high school. Alan and I got reconnected on Facebook some time ago and it is fun to see what each other are up to after years have passed by. Alan was always a great guy to have in class with you - he made the hour go by quickly with his quick wit, and huge smile. He has written a book "A Million Bucks by 30" that I haven't read yet, but have no doubt it gives some very creative ways of looking at life.

If you have a minute, I encourage you to watch this short clip:



Sometimes it doesn't take much to change our outcome. Could this be you?

For more on Corey and to see a playlist he has compiled check out this link: Alan's Playlist

1 comment:

Tait said...

I was actually gifted this book. A great read with more tips than you could imagine for cheapskate living! I picked up a lot of good info about credit cards and budgeting from Alan Corey. I definitely recommend this book!